- 100% certified-organic, not from concentrate, cold-pressed plum juice.
- Apple Juice Concentrate
- Contains no added sugars, preservatives or colors.
- Made from fresh plums grown in the fertile land of Afyon, which is a city in west of Turkey.
- Plums are a good source of iron and potassium.They are low in fat, sodium and cholesterol free.They are also good sources of vitamin A and E. A typical 66-gram plum contains about 36 calories, 0.5 grams of protein and about 9 grams of carbohydrates. Plums are also strong antioxidants, which means that they are able to fight off free radicals. Although prunes are better known for their laxative effects, plums are just as effective and both forms of the fruit are great sources of dietary fibre.
- Plums are known to have flavonoid polyphenolic antioxidants: Lutein, Cryptoxanthin and Zeaxanthin, as well as Hydroxycinnamic Acids, Anthocyanins, Vitamin A, B, C and E, Beta Karotene, Dietary Fiber, Potassium, Fluoride, Iron, and Magnesium.
- All our organic products are internationally certified by BCS ÖKO GARANTIE as EU, JAS, USDA and NOP Organic. Halal Certification by Gimdes and Kosher Certification by Orthodox Union on selected items.
About the Fruit
Plums are an excellent source of vitamin C, which is also a powerful natural antioxidant. They are a very good source of vitamin A and beta carotene. Plums also contain flavonoid polyphenolic antioxidants such as lutein, cryptoxanthin and zeaxanthin in significant amounts. Plums are rich in minerals like potassium, fluoride and iron. Iron is required for red blood cell formation. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Plums are rich In B-complex group of vitamins such as niacin, vitamin B-6 and pantothenic acid. These vitamins are acting as cofactors help body metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats They also provide about 5% RDA levels of vitamin K. Vitamin K is essential for many clotting factors function in the blood as well as in bone metabolism and helps reduce Alzheimer's disease in the elderly.